Sr Account Executive
- Target, develop, and maintain key buyer/influencer relationships across US market, focusing on mid-market Insurance carriers.
- Drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities throughout the US
- Grow revenue in given territory through New Logo acquisition and then expanding the relationship within the account
- Meet or exceed revenue & margin quota and performance metrics goals
- Serve clients and prospects as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes with focus on custom software development for insurance products.
- Partner closely with the Director of Projects and Chief Architect to convert leads into qualified opportunities.
- Drive attendance of and preparation for webinars and other remote events
- Define win themes based on our competition and contribute to proposal development
- Responsible for driving sales process forward to completion and successful hand off to delivery teams
- Properly forecast to business utilizing CRM tools and knowledge of sales cycle
- Successful candidate must be someone who thrives in entrepreneurial environment and is passionate about sourcing and closing new business opportunities
- 5-10 years of previous sales experience as a top-performing rep for a custom software development organization
- Proven experience working with the client to identify the high-level business requirements needed to develop a scope of work, with the assistance of our PMO and developers.
- Proven track record of sourcing qualified leads
- Proven experience driving converting leads into qualified opportunities, and driving those opportunities through the sales cycle, including the discovery to develop proposals
- Proven track record of managing deals with complex sales cycles
- Track record of closing 6 and 7 figure opportunities
- Experience in building relationships with CXOs, CIO’s, CMO’s, along with other business decision-makers and key influencers
- Role will be remote and the candidate is expected to be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Nice to have: Prior experience targeting mid-market P&C Insurance carriers and services (Independent Adjusting Firms, Forensic Engineers, Restoration companies, etc), will serve this candidate extremely well.
- Nice to have: Bachelor's Degree
Offer to you:
- Competitive base salary and aggressive commission structure
- Expense / travel allowance
- Home Office
- 100% Life
- 100% STD
- 100% LTD
- 100% Healthiest You
- 80% of Employee Medical (for out of state)
- 100% of Employee Medical if in-state (base plan – OchsnerConnect)
- 15 days of annual PTO / 9 Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401K @ 4% Match (eligible 6mo after start, beginning of said quarter)
- 3 Days annual self-directed learning days
- Ad-Hoc wellness based gifts/subsidized meditation training
- Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Individual Development Plan – cover career and personal development
- 100% remote work
Apply for this position