Senior Angular Engineer
About This Job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000 - $145,000
Experience Level: Senior
Remote Details: Fully Remote, working Business Hours Central Time
Why Choose Susco
You'll benefit from having an influence on the technical direction of our projects, thoughtful career development, a healthy mix of management and development tasks, and transparency (no office politics). Our success lies in our amazing staff, which we have because of our people-centric culture (4.9/5.0 Employer Rating on Glassdoor).
Susco is headquartered in the Greater New Orleans Area, has a national remote workforce, and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the US (we are 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Inc 5000 honorees).
You can learn more about how our team feels about us by checking out employee testimonials here.
What We're Looking For
Susco Solutions is seeking a strong front-end developer that is also comfortable with full-stack work.
What We Do
We work with mid-market enterprises to build their internal business software, mobile workforce apps, legacy system conversions, and perform complicated systems integration. Our primary development platforms are C# .NET for web services, Angular or Kendo UI for Frontend, and Ionic for mobile apps.
- 10 Years web development experience
- 5 years’ experience with Angular
- Experience with REST APIs
- Highly proficient in
- Browser Dev Tools
- At least moderately proficient in
- Database schema design and analysis
- A Server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Git branch management / merge conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- BS/BA degree
- C# Expertise
- SSMS / MS SQL Server Experience
Nice to Have
- Material Design experience
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Azure experience
- Mobile development experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio Experience
Responsibilities: Technical Leadership
- Design of UI to meet functional requirements given by project managers
- Application Development, primarily Angular frontend, ASP.NET backend
- Implementation of REST API to be consumed by Angular frontend
- Basic Database Design
- Overseeing junior and intermediate front-end developers
- Set architectural front-end standards
- Provide architectural front-end guidance
- Managing git branches and pull requests
- Ensuring development adheres to architectural and coding standards
- Perform work within allotted hourly budgets and within specific timeframes
- 15 days annual PTO, 8 holidays
- Heath, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401(k)
- Company Leadership dedicated to personal & professional growth
- Any employee can refer a new client and get 5% of year one’s revenue, and 2.5% thereafter.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company performance
- 3 days annual self-directed learning days
- Paid lunches 2-3 times per week
- Fully Remote, except for the occasionally all-hands, estimated to be once per 3 months once COVID issues are resolved. Travel will be paid.
- Ad-Hoc wellness-based gifts, subsidized meditation training
- Company Outings: happy hours, crawfish boils, long lunches, go-karting
- Video games consoles onsite