About This Job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000- $130,000
Experience Level: Intermediate
Remote Details: Fully Remote, working Business Hours Central Time
Why Choose Susco
You'll benefit from having an influence on the technical direction of our projects, thoughtful career development, a healthy mix of management and development tasks, and transparency (no office politics). Our success lies in our amazing staff, which we have because of our people-centric culture (4.9/5.0 Employer Rating on Glassdoor).
Susco is headquartered in the Greater New Orleans Area, has a national remote workforce, and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the US (we are 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Inc 5000 honorees).
We’re fans of the American Dream, and therefore operate as a compassionate meritocracy which treats all stakeholders (employees, clients, vendors, and the community) based on tenants of conscious capitalism.
You can learn more about how our team feels about us by checking out employee testimonials here.
What We're Looking For
Susco Solutions is seeking a Technical Lead Developer ready to take the next step in their career path. We're looking for proven leadership combined with strong technical skills.
- 7 Years web development experience
- Proficient in Database schema design and analysis
- Proficient in Complex SQL Queries and Operations
- Proficient in A Server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Proficient in Team Git branch management
- Experience with common integration protocols including but not limited to SOAP, REST, SFTP, ODBC, TCP/IP, and IMAP.
- Experience with Legacy system conversions
- Basic understanding of networking and operating systems administration (Connectivity Troubleshooting, DNS / SSL Certificates, Active Directory)
- Elicitation of requirements from non-technical business users
- Conceptually design systems based on business requirements
- Perform technical lead role through the SDLC
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to drive medium-sized projects to completion in a fast-moving environment
Nice to Have
- C# Expertise
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Experience with Angular
- Azure experience
- Linux experience
- Mobile development experience
- BS/BA degree
Responsibilities: PM / Client Coordination
- Working closely with project manager to help lead 500+ hour projects
- Assisting with the development of scope documents and budgets for new work
- Creation of WBS/tasks to accomplish project requirements
- Ensuring time and progress data is accurate in the project management system
- Client communication - Product Owners, Stakeholders, Internal IT
Responsibilities: Technical Leadership
- Adhere to internal documentation standards
- Managing git branches and pull requests
- Ensuring development adheres to architectural and coding standards
- Ensure team work is performed within budget
Responsibilities: Software Development
- Application Development, primarily ASP.NET (C#.NET)
- Requirements analysis
- Database Design and Maintenance
- 15 days annual PTO, 8 holidays
- Heath, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401(k)
- Company Leadership dedicated to personal & professional growth
- Any employee can refer a new client and get 5% of year one’s revenue, and 2.5% thereafter.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company performance
- 3 days annual self-directed learning days
- Paid lunches 2-3 times per week
- Fully Remote, except for the occasionally all-hands, estimated to be once per 3 months once COVID issues are resolved. Travel will be paid.
- Ad-Hoc wellness-based gifts, subsidized meditation training
- Company Outings: happy hours, crawfish boils, long lunches, go-karting
- Video games consoles onsite