About This Job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000- $130,000
Experience Level: Intermediate
Remote Details: Fully Remote, working Business Hours Central Time
Why Choose Susco
You'll benefit from having an influence on the technical direction of our projects, thoughtful career development, a healthy mix of management and development tasks, and transparency (no office politics). Our success lies in our amazing staff, which we have because of our people-centric culture (4.9/5.0 Employer Rating on Glassdoor).
Susco is headquartered in the Greater New Orleans Area, has a national remote workforce, and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the US (we are 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Inc 5000 honorees).
We’re fans of the American Dream, and therefore operate as a compassionate meritocracy which treats all stakeholders (employees, clients, vendors, and the community) based on tenants of conscious capitalism.
You can learn more about how our team feels about us by checking out employee testimonials here.
What We're Looking For
Susco Solutions is seeking a Technical Lead Developer ready to take the next step in their career path. We're looking for proven leadership combined with strong technical skills.
- 7 Years web development experience
- Proficient in Database schema design and analysis
- Proficient in Complex SQL Queries and Operations
- Proficient in A Server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Proficient in Team Git branch management
- Experience with common integration protocols including but not limited to SOAP, REST, SFTP, ODBC, TCP/IP, and IMAP.
- Experience with Legacy system conversions
- Basic understanding of networking and operating systems administration (Connectivity Troubleshooting, DNS / SSL Certificates, Active Directory)
- Elicitation of requirements from non-technical business users
- Conceptually design systems based on business requirements
- Perform technical lead role through the SDLC
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to drive medium-sized projects to completion in a fast-moving environment
Nice to Have
- C# Expertise
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Experience with Angular
- Azure experience
- Linux experience
- Mobile development experience
- BS/BA degree
Responsibilities: PM / Client Coordination
- Working closely with project manager to help lead 500+ hour projects
- Assisting with the development of scope documents and budgets for new work
- Creation of WBS/tasks to accomplish project requirements
- Ensuring time and progress data is accurate in the project management system
- Client communication - Product Owners, Stakeholders, Internal IT
Responsibilities: Technical Leadership
- Adhere to internal documentation standards
- Managing git branches and pull requests
- Ensuring development adheres to architectural and coding standards
- Ensure team work is performed within budget
Responsibilities: Software Development
- Application Development, primarily ASP.NET (C#.NET)
- Requirements analysis
- Database Design and Maintenance
- 18.5 days annual PTO, 7 Paid Holidays
- Heath, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, 401(k)
- Company Leadership dedicated to personal & professional growth
- Any employee can refer a new client and get 5% of year one’s revenue, and 2.5% thereafter
- Quarterly bonuses based on company performance
- 3 days annual self-directed learning days
- Paid lunches several times per month
- Fully Remote work
- Ad-Hoc wellness based gifts, subsidized meditation training, subsidized gym membership
- Annual All-Hands Event and Bi-Annual Team Socials in New Orleans
- Virtual Friday Lunches
To enable people to contribute in more fulfilling and meaningful ways.
To transform organizations with intuitive software. Our software frees people from tedious work, removes painful recurring costs, and allows organizations to control their own data, workflow, and user-experience.
Growth: We believe we can create a better world by constantly growing as individuals, resulting in growth for the Company and growth for our clients.
Communication: We believe everyone deserves to feel like they have been heard and understood. We don’t complain about things under our control. We accept constructive criticism dispassionately.
Action: We believe we don't have good days, we make them. We believe in being proactive and not reactive. Passivity leads to a lack of involvement, while our focus is on creating the future. We don't complain, we identify and solve problems.
Teamwork: We believe that we are human beings first, coworkers second. We strive to be cognizant as people with lives outside of this office. As a high-performance organization, there are times of high stress. In those times, we rally to get the job done and we recognize our behavior and performance impacts our team.
Efficiency: We believe in learning from our mistakes the first time. We believe there is a time and place for complex solutions for complex problems. We also have the ability to decompose complex problems into simpler problems. When we see a problem or inefficiency, we have both the responsibility and the ability to propose solutions.