Corporate Development Intern
About This Job
Job Type: Part-time to potentially Full-time
Experience Level: Student in Grad School
Remote Details: 95% Remote, working Business Hours Central Time, Candidate should live in the Greater New Orleans area to support weekly in person meetings.
Susco is a rapidly growing 30-person software development firm that creates business software, mobile workforce apps, & systems integrations for mid-market enterprises. We have a growing national footprint in the property & casualty insurance space.
We are looking to acquire a technology company that targets similar clients with different offerings (e.g. cybersecurity, a SaaS product). We want to retain the company's leadership team and inject $5M - $10M of growth capital.
This individual will work directly with the CEO, conducting marketing research and analysis to find companies for Susco to potentially acquire and help vet those companies.
The longer-term permanent need once the above is complete would be to continuously research software products for Susco to develop and technology service lines Susco should consider expanding into given our internal and external strengths.
- Undergraduate Degree with cum laude honors or above.
- Minor equivalent or above in computer science.
- Minor equivalent or above in business.
- Must be self-managing as the CEO will have limited time to provide oversight
- Experience performing business analysis for software development projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high bar for quality
- Experience developing software